Here is one of the projects I made specifically for this post!
BOHO DREAM CATCHER
How do you wish away your four-year-old’s bad dreams? While there’s no guarantee this will work, it at least gets them to sleep at night (and looks good on the wall)!
What you’ll need:
- 8” embroidery hoop
- Creatology Acrylic Paint Set
- Paint brush
- Pot-holder Craft Loops
- Washi tape
- Loops & Threads™ Embroidery Floss, Assorted
- Multicolored Wood Beads By Creatology
- Paint the hoop and let it dry.
- In the meantime, lay a 12-inch piece of embroidery floss on cardstock and apply strips of washi tape over it. Cut out a feather shape, about 4-inches long, making sure not to cut the string. Fringe the edges to look like a feather.
- Thread beads over the string. Set aside.
- Stretch cotton loops over the inner ring of the painted embroidery hoop to create the dream catcher’s web.
- Cut the strings of your feathers to the desired length and use a little piece of washi tape to secure them to the inside of the larger embroidery hoop.
- Slip the larger hoop around the inner hoop and tighten the screw.
- Hang on your wall with a cotton loop and have sweet dreams!