Last-minute DIY gift sounds a bit like an oxymoron, no? DIY is usually time-consuming, requiring a trip to some special store to get the supplies that are probably expensive or sold out. Not this craft. This craft can…
- be made from materials from your drug store.
- be made from materials on a routine visit to Target.
- be made from things you might already have at home.
What you’ll need:
- Plain bangle bracelets
- Hot-glue gun
- Slip bangle into the sock and cut. Leave at least a 1/2 inch on either side of the bangle for gluing.
- Hot-glue the edges of the sock to the inside of the bangle.
Voila! A fun gift to make and give…plus helps keep wrists warm this winter!