December 16, 2015
1. Print out one or three of the templates in the Scholastic link above.
2. Adhere two reindeer templates to printed sides of a cereal box with a glue stick. Cut out. Adhere blue mount template to regular cardboard with a glue stick. Cut out.
3. Crease top tabs of reindeer along dashed lines. Then glue one tab on top of the other. Punch two holes in the middle of glued tab, about ½" apart.
4. Crease necks of both reindeer templates along dashed lines. With tacky glue, adhere the folded panels to your mount.
5. Insert antler-shaped sticks into the punched holes, securing with tacky glue if needed.
6. Add black buttons as eyes. Pinch and glue two sides together at nose. Then top nose with a felt ball. You can also thread a jingle bell on string and hang around the neck!