What do moms really want for Mother’s Day? To sleep late? A whine-free day? An undisturbed shower? Wishful thinking, friends…that’s all too much to ask!
Here’s a cute craft that kids can make for you (let’s face it…moms, you are the ones reading this), so just copy and paste this link into an email for your partner and have a Happy Mother’s Day!
What you need:
- 2 washers with a 3/4″ to 1″ opening
- Nail polish (raid mom’s drawer!)
- 2 photographs printed to fit the washer’s opening
- Thin string
- Strong glue
- Paint the washers with nail polish and let dry.
- Cut photographs to fit the opening of the washers; leave a little room around the image.
- Make tassels with beads or string and glue to the inside of one washer.
- Glue images in place in the washer’s opening.
- Cut a small loop from the string and glue it to the top as the pendant loop.
- String and wear as a necklace.