At some point in our lives, we all dream of being an astronaut…of floating around in the space and sticking a flag on the moon. Barbie is now turning those dreams into dolls in their new line of career dolls.
For Halloween, they asked me to design DIY costumes based on these awesome dolls. Super easy, this costume will thrill any girl to match her mini-me.
What you need:
- White helmet
- White pullover sweatshirt
- White sweatpants
- White neck gaiter
- White gloves
- Blue tape
- Silver tape
- Red, blue, gray, white, green felt
- Blue rhinestones
- Hot-glue gun
- 2” white dot stickers
- Apply blue and silver tape to the legs, following the pattern on Barbie’s suit.
- Cut off bottom cuffs of sweatpants.
- Cut out dials and patches from felt to match Barbie’s suit and apply with hot-glue. Glue on blue rhinestones to add details.
- Cover holes in the bike helmet with 2” white dot stickers.
October 30, 2018|