Add some Easter charm to a family portrait by turning everyone into bunnies!! These magnetic clips are as useful as they are cute—whether they’re holding grocery lists, post cards, or doodles. Add familial characteristics like glasses, freckles, or mustaches to make them even more fun!
What you’ll need:
- round wooden shapes
- two teardrop wooden shapes
- colored cardstocksci
- hole punch
- tacky glue
- black marker/felt tip pen
1. Trace teardrop shapes onto colored paper —one color for each set of ears—and cut out. Trim down paper to fit within wooden shape and attach with tacky glue. Repeat for other two pairs.
2. Use the black marker to draw faces on each of the round shapes. You can stick with simple features or add defining characteristics—glasses, freckles etc.
3. Glue the sets of ears onto the back of each corresponding bunny head.
4. Glue the head to the top of the clothespin – regular sized for the parents and smaller size for the kid(s)!
5. Create simple accessories by cutting out triangle for a hair bow or bow tie and use a hole punch circle for the center.
6. Make mom’s necklace with three hole punch circles and her flower with six circles. Attach accessories with tacky glue.
7. Glue a magnet to the back of each clothespin and let fully dry before arranging the family portrait on the fridge.
March 30, 2017|
Animals, Easter, Everyday Crafts, Holidays, Spring