I could live with these sweet angels on my mantle all year round.
You can also use different color boas and felt to make these into sweet fairies, sans halo of course!
What you’ll need:
- •Black and red markers
- •White yarn
- •White boa
- •White pipe cleaners
- •White felt
- •1” wood doll head/knob
- •Tacky glue
- 1. Paint hair onto the wooden doll head and let dry.
- 2. Color the bottom 1/2-inch of the clothespin black to make the feet.
- 3. Wrap the clothespin with white yarn to make the body. Tie a knot in the back.
- 4. and glue a short piece of the boa around to make the angel’s tutu.
- 5. Fold felt in half and cut a 1”-wide half-heart shape; when it’s unfolded it will look like wings. Glue a half of the pipe cleaner in between the back of the clothespin and the heart.
- 6. Draw eyes and mouth on, then push head onto the closed end of the clothespin.
- 7. Make a little loop with the other half of the pipe cleaner, bend the straight end down, and glue to the back of the head as a halo.
November 15, 2016|
Christmas, Decor, Early Elementary, Grown-Up, Holidays, Older Elementary