For the past month we’ve been up to our elbows in Easter crafts but with the holiday still two weeks away it was time to take a momentary break. It’s easy to get carried away with all of the egg decorating and basket filling but you don’t have to DIY everything! We’ve gathered an Easter wish list of holiday clothes and decor to compliment your crafts. Take some of the pressure off with easy ways to add festiveness from the night before, to Easter morning, through lunch and the egg hunt.
1. Your little one can start celebrating Easter eve with these adorable bunny pajamas by Vaenait Baby from Amazon.
2. The Victoria Embroidered Dress and Birdsville Buttoned Shirt, both from Tea Collection, are festive without being fussy. Click here to get 25% off girls’ clothes, and here for 25% off boys’ clothes!
3. No Easter outfit is complete without a pair of bunny ears. Boo and Bear Baby makes this stylish version which fits both kids and adults – which is lucky since you’ll probably want your own.
4. We can’t guarantee it, but your kids might actually be encouraged to eat their veggies on this pretty pink bunny dish set from The Land of Nod. #rabbitfood
5. Frooted Design’s table runner for Minted feels like bringing a spring meadow to your table – with all of the color and none of the bugs.
6. There is something so fun about fancy plastic cutlery and Oh Happy Day’s version is the perfect shade of Easter pink.
7. Meri Meri’s bobbly balloon bunnies are cute enough that you’ll want to make room at the table for these four extra guests.
8. No matter how you hold it, there’s no good way to decorate around an Easter egg. Flying Tiger comes to the rescue with a handy egg painter that even includes a palette.
9. Give your little treasure hunters a gentle nudge in the right direction with Meri Meri’s Egg Hunt Kit.
10. Paper Source’s surprise carrots would look sweet at place settings or could be hidden along with Easter eggs since they each include a prize!
11. Usually with toys the tinier the cuter, but this giant fuzzy chick ups the cuteness factor exponentially. I can imagine him as a cheery piece of table decor or maybe perched on the mantle.
This post features affiliate links!
March 30, 2017|
Decor, Easter, Spring, Styling