Who says snow globes need to be saved for the winter holidays? Orange glitter inside a Martinelli Juice bottle makes for a perfect pumpkin glitter globe!
1. Paint the lid of the bottle orange. Let dry.
2. Fill the bottle or jar about halfway with corn syrup.
3. Sprinkle in the glitter. Start with about a teaspoon...you can always add more.
4. Fill the bottle almost to the top with water. Place cap on the top of the bottle.
5. Cut jack-o-lantern features from black felt and attach to the face of the jar with glue dots.
6. Attach cork stem to the top of the jar or bottle with a glue dot.
7. Now SHAKE WHAT YOUR PUMPKIN GAVE YOU!
October 29, 2015|