October 26, 2015
Hand out candy to the trick-or-treaters in the cute bat candy bucket, or you can attach a handle for your kids to carry. Use a light-weight mailing tube or oatmeal container as the base!
1. Cut scrapbook paper to fit around the circumference of the container and attach with glue dots.
2. Create a top and bottom border with 1 to 2 stripes of washi tape.
3. Cut the facial features: use a 1-inch paper punch to create the eyes, then hot-glue beads on. Cut a triangle nose, and a mouth from white duct tape. Attach to the container with glue dots.
4. Cut 2 triangles from black scrapbook paper and edge them with washi tape. Use glue dots to attach to the inside edge of the bucket as ears.
5. Cut two bat wings from matching scrapbook paper and fold the ends about 1/2 inch. Attach the folded ends to the sides of the bucket with glue dots. Fill with sweet treats!
October 26, 2015| Halloween, Holidays