Pumpkins do not have to be orange and black. Trick ’em out this year with these super simple no-carve DIYs!
Use this Fiskars hexagon punch to cut out tissue paper shapes to decoupage!
1. Prop your pumpkin up on top of a plastic bowl covered in plastic wrap. Put plenty of newspaper underneath the bowl.
2. Water down your paint in paper cups until it's the consistency of a thin butternut squash soup.
3. Starting near the stem, pour the paint in small amounts down the side of the pumpkin. Work all around until you've achieved the drips you like.
4. Tip the pumpkin to release the pools of paint around the stem.
1. Use a hexagon paper punch to punch tissue paper shapes.
2. Brush a light coat of Mod Podge on the surface of the pumpkin and attach a piece of tissue paper to the sticky area. Lightly brush more Mod Podge on top. Repeat to cover the pumpkin.
October 25, 2015|