Remember Valentine’s Day as a kid, actually in a school building? You’d spend evenings leading up crafting Valentines, deciding which people get signed “love” and which get “from.” This year, like most things, is looking a little different than norm, and Valentine’s Day is no exception. Most kids will miss out on sifting through their classroom mailboxes, anxiously anticipating the candy, toys, and treats attached to their Valentines.
Surprise the kiddos with a little something from you on February 14th this year! Here are 14 ideas for Valentine’s Days gifts for kids of all ages!
- I Heart Art Crayons
- Recycled Foam Heart Figure Set
- Love Languages T-shirt
- Happy Hearts Mini Pin DIY Kit
- The Dough Much Love Bundle
- Ooly Stacking Heart Crayons
- Chalkboard Heart Necklace
- Emoji Embrace Valentines Day Cards
- Rainbow Wooden Heart Clips
- Custom Letter Cookie Stamp
- Hearts Tamsin Kids Chair
- Valentine’s Day Yoda
- Rainbow Heart Bead Hair Ties
- I Heart Watercolor by Kid Made Modern
This post contains affiliate links!
February 2, 2021|
Gifts, Holidays, Uncategorized, Valentine's Day