October 1, 2016
All of the DIY possibilities on Halloween can be a little intimidating, right? If you want to add a homemade touch to your child’s candy collecting experience, but don’t have time to craft the costume from head to toe, consider making one of these super-easy Halloween trick-or-treat bags!
1. (Above) Use tape on a simple canvas tote to create a pumpkin, skeleton, or bat. From Parents.com.
2. I love this easy printable iron-on design from Julep! You can get simple canvas totes and iron-on printable paper from Amazon.
3. How adorable is this furry monster bag from Making the World Cuter? And better yet, it’s no sew.
4. Add a handle to this batty bag and it’s the perfect accent to a witch or vampire costume!
5. I love how simple these cute little googly eye bags from About a Mom are! Hot glue big ones to a canvas tote and voila! Insta-cuteness.
October 1, 2016| Halloween, Holidays